What is Hyundai Blue Link?
Hyundai Blue Link is a new infotainment system that offers the latest in connectivity and features, working with the most popular devices and services on the market including Apple, Google, and Amazon products. The Hyundai Blue Link Connected Car Service comes complimentary with new models
for three years. Learn more about Hyundai Blue Link services, connectivity, and more with the Hyundai Inland Empire team today!
What Can You Do with Hyundai Blue Link?
What is Blue Link? Blue Link is comprised of a wide range of features, including the following:
- Remote Start with Climate Control: Start the engine and climate control system from afar to enjoy the ideal temperature from the second you slip inside your Hyundai Santa Fe or other model.
- Remote Door Lock and Unlock: No matter whether you’re in Redlands or outside of Highland, you can enter a PIN to lock or unlock your new Hyundai model.
- On-Demand Diagnostics and Alerts: Receive personalized vehicle health reports and find out when to schedule auto service. Simply press your rearview mirror’s Service Link button to have all the details sent to your preferred dealership.
- Destination Send-To-Car by Google: Use voice commands to safely search for your destination and request turn-by-turn directions for a guided route to the nearest gas station or your favorite local restaurant.
- Remote Car Finder: Can’t remember where your car is? Blue Link can locate it within a one-mile radius.
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery: Blue Link can help local law enforcement by providing your car’s exact location and immobilizing the engine until it’s recovered.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance: When you need assistance, Blue Link can dispatch roadside assistance to your location.
- Geofence, Curfew, and Speed Alert: Lending your car to one of your kids? You can now control how they drive and get notifications while they’re behind the wheel.
- Automatic Collision Notification and Assistance: If you’re in an accident and your airbags deploy, the vehicle will automatically call for help. You also have the option to press the SOS button for emergency assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
This technology is part of Hyundai Assurance, a comprehensive suite of benefits and protections enjoyed by the owners of Hyundai vehicles.
Learn About Hyundai Blue Link with Hyundai Inland Empire
After learning about what Blue Link is, check out the latest range of Blue Link compatible models, browse our new vehicle specials to help you save on your favorite, then apply for financing online! We look forward to helping you learn more about what Blue Link is, in addition to helping you find the new Hyundai that’s right for you. In the meantime, contact us with any questions, to learn more about this technology, or learn about how to connect to Hyundai Bluetooth, and more.
More from Hyundai Inland Empire
According to real-world tests performed by Car & Driver, the 2022 Hyundai Kona N goes from 0 to 60 in just 4.8 seconds. That’s a seriously impressive track time, especially considering this model’s accessible starting price. In what follows, we break down the features and capabilities that set the new Hyundai Kona N apart from…
Are you hoping to breathe new life into your drives through Redlands and San Bernardino? The Hyundai Kona N Line offers superior performance in a stylish and accessible package—and it’s available for just $27,145 MSRP. Our in-depth look at this sport-tuned trim level covers everything the model has to offer! View Our New Kona InventoryContinue…
The Hyundai Veloster N is a stunning high-performance hatchback that’s guaranteed to stand out on the roads of Redlands and San Bernardino. Standing tall on 19-inch wheels, but held low to the ground thanks to a standard spoiler, the Veloster N delivers unforgettable power and handling that will change your daily drives forever. Plus, it comes…